A Few Things to Know Before Your Appointment
* No walk-ins. Please call us or book an appointment online.
Please reschedule your appointment if:
• You feel unwell
• You live with someone who is feeling unwell
• You have been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has Covid-19 symptoms including a cough, shortness of breath, fever and/or lost of smell or taste
• You have recently travelled to an area with high infection rates
* We will gladly cancel or reschedule your appointment if any of the above apply with no cancellation fee or penalty.*
Health & Safety Measures
1. Please arrive at the time of your appointment. If you arrive early, we kindly request that you wait outside to help us limit the number of people inside the salon for social distancing purposes.
2. When you arrive, we will greet you from a distance. No hugs, handshakes or kisses...
3. When you arrive, please use the provided hand sanitiser.
4. You will be required to wear a face covering at all possible times while inside the salon. If you don't have a mask, we will provide you with one.
5. Please dispose of any tissues or paper towels directly into the bin and wash or sanitise your hands after coughing, sneezing or touching your face.
6. There will be no magazines or drinks available for safety reasons.
7. Please ask for help before touching any of our retail sale products.
What We're Doing
1. Appointments have been reduced and times staggered to limit the number of clients in the salon in order to comply with social distancing guidelines.
2. All staff are wearing the appropriate PPE and changing it as needed including masks, visors, gloves and aprons.
3. Hand sanitiser is available for both staff and clients.
4. Everything is cleaned between each appointment.
5. All staff have completed the Barbcide Covid-19 Health & Safety Training.